The Army of Khurasan – An Independent analysis from the end days prophecies
Collection of End Day Prophecies
Hadith # 1
bu Abdullah Nuaim Ibn Hammad on a chain of transmission on the authority of Al Zuhari who said “The black flags will come from the East, led by mighty men, with long hair and beards, their surnames are taken from the names of their home towns (i.e. Khosti or from Khost etc.) and their first names are from a “Kunya”.
(Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik, Qalda bin Zayd)
Hadith # 2
Related by Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet Sallallahu ‘Alaihi Wa Sallam said: “(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan (Afghanistan). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Jerusalem where they will erect their flags.” (Tirmidhi)
Hadith # 3
Buraidah says that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “There will be many armies after me. You must join that army which will come from Khurasaan.” (Ibn Adi)
Hadith # 4
Abu Hurairah says that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam said: “(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasaan. No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Eela (Baitul Maqdas) where they will erect their flags.”
“جب تم خراسان کی طرف سے کالے جھنڈوں والوں کا ظہور دیکھو تو ان کی طرف لپک کر جاؤ، چاہے تمہیں برف سے ہی کیوں نہ گزرنا پڑے، کیوں کے تمہارے امام مہدی ان ہی میں پیدا ہوں گے”
(ابن ماجہ حدیث نمبر ٤٠٨٤)
Hadith # 5
You’ll join hands with a Christian group and war with another. You’ll gain victory. At that time, you will be present in a plain of great mountains with plenty of trees. In the meantime, the Christians will raise the crucifix and refer the victory to it. At this, a Muslim will become angry, and will pull the crucifix down, at which, the Christians will unite breaking all treaties with the Muslims.The Christians will demand their wanted people, to which the Muslims will answer:”By Allah! They are our brothers. We will never hand them over. This will start the war. One-third Muslims will run away. Their ‘Tawbah’ (Repentance) will never be accepted.. One-third will be killed.They will be the best ‘Shaheed’ (martyrs) near Allah The remaining one-third will gain victory(6708,6709 Ibn Hibban)
Hadith # 6
When he saw the signs of distress on our faces, he stood up on our faces and said: O Allah, do not put them under my care, for I would be too weak to care for them; do not put them in care of themselves, for they would be incapable of that, and do not put them in the care of men, for they would choose the best things for themselves. He then placed his hand on my head and said: Ibn Hawalah, when you see the caliphate has settled in the holy land (i.e., Palestine), earthquakes, sorrows and serious matters will have drawn near and on that day the Last Hour will be nearer to mankind than this hand of mine is to your head.
(Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Jihad (Kitab Al-Jihad), Book 14, Number 2529)
Hadith of Ghazwatuhind (Ghazwa-e-Hind) – With References
The undeniable references Ghazwatulhind is available in Sunan Nasai, Volume No. 2, Chapter: Kitab-al-JJihad, SubChapter: Ghazwatulhind but here are more of those to explain the context further. Learn More about it Over here.
(1) FIRST HADEES OF HAZRAT ABU HURAIRAH (R.A.)
The very first Hadees is related to Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.). He says that my intimate friend Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) told me that:
“ In this Ummah, the troops would be headed towards Sindh & Hind”
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that if I could find a chance to participate in any of such movement & (while participating in it) I be got martyred, then well & good; if came back as a survived warrior, then I would be a free Abu Hurairah, to whom Allah Almighty would have given freedom from the Hell.”
- With these words, only Imam bin Hambal (R) narrated this Hadees in ‘Masnad’.
- And Ibn-e-Kaseer copied with his reference in ‘Al-Badaya Wa Nahaya’
- Qazi Ahmad Shakir gave this Hadees the beautiful stability in the explanation & search of ‘Masnad Ahmad’.
- Imam Nisai did narrate this Hadees in both his books: ‘As Sunan Al Mujtaba’ & ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’ with the following wordings, that Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says, Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) did promise us of Ghazwa-e-Hind. If I got chance to participate in it, then I would spend all my energy & wealth in it. If I got slained, then I would be considered among the most great martyrs. And if came back, then would be a freed Abu-Hurairah.
- Imam Behqi (R) has also copied the same wordings in ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’. In his another narration, there is one addition. With the reference of Ibn-e-Daood, Masdad told about Abu-Ishaq Fazari that he used to say: ‘I wish that I could participate in the Ghazwat of Marbad(some place in East towards India from Arab), instead of all those Ghazwaat which I did in city Rome’.
- Imam Behqi (R) has talked about the same narration in ‘Dalail un Nubuwwah’. And with his reference, this narration has been copied by Imam Syuti (R) in ‘Al Khasaais Al Kubra’.
- Furthermore, the following Hadees quoters have narrated the same Hadees with a few word difference.
- Sheikh Ahmad Shakir (R) approved the very Hadees.
- Ibn e Kaseer copied in ‘Al Badaya Wa Nahaya’ from the testimonial of Imam Ahmad.
- Abu Naeem (R) narrated it in ‘Huliyaat ul Auliya’.
- Imam Hakim (R) remained silent after narrating this Hadees in ‘Al Mustadrak Al Saheeheen’. While, Imam Zahbi (R) omitted it from his Mustadrak.
- Saeed bin Mansoor narrated it in his book ‘As Sunan’.
- Khateeb Baghdadi wrote in the history of Baghdad that ‘I would make myself restless in it’.
- Naeem bin Hammad; the teacher of Imam Bukhari (R) wrote in ‘Al Fitan’.
- Ibn e Abi Asim (R) did in his book ‘Al-Jihad’.
- Ibn e Abi Hatim (R) narrated in his book ‘Al Laal’ that ‘if I would be murdered, then would be alive by getting food (as shaheed) & if returned, then would be freed’.
- Imam Bukhari (R) did narrate in ‘Al Tareekh Al Kabeer’
- Imam Mazi did in ‘Tehzeeb ul Kamal’.
- Ibn e Hajar Askalani did relate this Hadees in ‘Tehzeeb Al Tehzeeb’.
(2) HADEES OF HAZRAT SUBAN(R.A.)
the freed servant of Hazrat Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) :-
It is being related to Hazrat Suban(R.A.), that Hazrat Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) told that;
“ Two groups amongst My Ummah would be such, to whom Allah has freed from fire; One group would attack India & the Second would be that who would accompany Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.)”.
The following Hadees quoters has quoted this Hadees as it is;
- Imam Ahmad(R) in ‘Masnad’.
- Imam Nisai(R) in ‘As Sunan Al Mujtaba’.
- Sheikh Nasir-ud-Din Albani(R) approved this Hadees.
- Same as in ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’.
- Ibn-e-Abi Asim(R) in ‘Kitab Al Jihad’.
- Ibn-e-Adi in ‘Al Kamil Fee Zaufa Ar Rijal’.
- Tibrani(R) in ‘Al Mojam Al Aust’.
- Behqi(R) in ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’.
- Ibn-e-Kaseer(R) in ‘Al Badaya Wa Nahaya’.
- Imam Welmi(R) in ‘Masnad Al-Firdous’.
- Imam Syuti(R) in ‘Al Jaamay Al Kabeer’.
- Imam Manavi(R) in Al Jaamay Al Kabeer’s commentary ‘Faiz Al Qadeer’.
- Imam Bukhari(R) in ‘Al Tareekh Al Kabeer’.
- Imam Mazi(R) in ‘Tehzeeb Al Kamal’.
- Ibn-e-Asaakar(R) in ‘history of Damascus’
(3) HAZRAT ABU HURAIRAH’s 2nd HADEES
It is related to Hazrat Abu Hurairah(R.A) that Hazrat Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) talked about Hindustan(India) & said:
“Definitely, one of your troop would do a war with Hindustan, Allah would grant success to those warriors, as far as they would bring their kings by dragging them in chains / fetters. And Allah would forgive those warriors (by the Blessing of this great war). And when those Muslims would return, they would find Hazrat Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.) in Syria (Shaam)”.
- Naeem bin Hammad quoted this Hadees in his book ‘Kitab Al Fitan’.
- Ishaq bin Rahuya(R) also quoted this Hadees in his ‘Masnad’, in which there are few additions, so we are also quoting this narration as well, which is as follows:-
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that, one day Hazoor (S.A.W.) said while talking about India(Hindustan);
‘Surely, your one troop would fight with Hindustan & Allah would Bless those Warriors(Mujahid) with success, that they would bring the leaders of Sindh in fetters, Allah would forgive the Warriors. Then, when they would return, they would find Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.) in Syria”.
Hazrat Abu Hurairah(R.A.) spoke:
‘If I get that Ghazwa, then would participate in it by selling all my old & new goods. When Allah would give us success, then we would come back & I would be a freed Abu Hurairah, who would come in Syria and would meet Hazrat Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.) there. O Allah’s Messenger (P.B.U.H.) ! that time, I would be in a deep desire to tell him by going close to him that I have the honour of having the company of Muhammad(P.B.U.H.).
The narrator tells that: Muhammad S.A.W. smiles by listening this.
Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) told that ‘if I could find that Ghazwa, then would sell all my new & old goods and would participate in it. When Allah (S.W.T.) granted us success & we returned, then I would be a free Abu Hurairah; who would come in the country of Syria with such a pride of finding Hazrat Isa (A.S.) over there. O Muhammad(P.B.U.H.) ! that time it would be my intense wish that by coming closer to Hazrat Isa(A.S.), I may tell him that I am the Sahabi of Muhammad(P.B.U.H.).
The narrator tells that Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H.) smiled & said: ‘very difficult, very difficult’.
Reference Website: http://www.ghazwatulhind.com
(4) HADEES OF HAZRAT KAAB (R.A.)
This is the Hadees of Hazrat Kaab(R.A.), he says that:
“ A King of Jerusalem (Bait-ul-Muqaddas) would make a troop move forward towards Hindustan. The Warriors destroy the land of Hind; would possess its treasures, then King would use those treasures for the décor of Jerusalem. That troop would bring the Indian kings in front of King(of Jerusalem). His Warriors by King’s order would conquer all the area between East & West. And would stay in Hindustan till the issue of Dajjal”.
Naeem bin Hammad(R) Ustaaz Imam Bukhari(R) did narrate this Hadees in his book ‘Al-Fitan’. In it, the name of the quoter is not mentioned who related it to Hazrat Kaab(R.A.). But some Arabic words are being used, so this would be considered intersected. Those wordings are: (Almuhkamubnu Naafi-in Amman Haddasahu An Kaabin).
Reference Website: http://www.ghazwatulhind.com
(5) HADEES RELATED TO HAZRAT SAFWAAN BIN UMROO(R)
This fifth Hadees is being related to Hazrat Safwaan bin Umroo(R) & is at contented stage according to its orders.
He says that some people told him that Hazoor (P.B.U.H.) said:
“Some people of My Ummah will fight with Hindustan, Allah would grant them with success, even they would find the Indian kings being trapped in fetters. Allah would forgive those Warriors. When they would move towards Syria, then would find Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.) over there”.
Naeem bin Hammad did narrate this Hadees in ‘Al Fitan’.
Reference Website: http://www.ghazwatulhind.com
1980 – Invasion of Afghanistan by Russians
The initial Soviet deployment of the 40th Army in Afghanistan began on December 24, 1979 under Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev. The final troop withdrawal started on May 15, 1988, and ended on February 15, 1989 under the last Soviet leader, Mikhail Gorbachev. Due to the interminable nature of the war, the conflict in Afghanistan has sometimes been referred to as the “Soviet Union’s Vietnam War” or “the Bear Trap”.
1980 – The completion of World Trade Center
With the construction of 7 World Trade Center in the 1980s, the World Trade Center had a total of seven buildings, but the most notable were the main two towers. Each stood over 1,350 feet (410 m) high, and occupied about one acre (43,560 square feet) of the total 16 acres (65,000 m2) of the site‘s land. During a press conference in 1973, Yamasaki was asked, “Why two 110-story buildings? Why not one 220-story building?” His response was: “I didn’t want to lose the human scale.”
1989 – The Final Soviat Defeat
The first half of the Soviet contingent was withdrawn from May 15 to August 16, 1988 and the second from November 15 to February 15, 1989. In order to ensure a safe passage the Soviets had negotiated ceasefires with local mujahideen commanders, so the withdrawal was generally executed peacefully, except for the operation “Typhoon”
Truth about Taliban and Women Education
9. The Taliban are uniquely harsh oppressors of Afghan women
Afghanistan has a long history of honour killings and honour mutilation, going back before the Taliban period and continuing until today. They occur in every part of the country and are not confined to the culture of the Pashtun, the ethnic group from which most Taliban come.
Women are brutalised by a tribal custom for settling disputes known asbaad, which treats young girls as voiceless commodities. They are offered in compensation to another family, often to an elderly man, for unpaid debts or if a member of that family has been killed by a relative of the girl.
On the wider issue of gender rights, the Taliban are rightly accused of relegating Afghan women to second-class citizenship. But to single the Taliban out as uniquely oppressive is not accurate. Violence against women has a long pedigree in all communities in Afghanistan, among the Shia Hazara and the northern Tajiks, as well as the Sunni Pashtun.
Underage marriage is common across Afghanistan, and among all ethnic groups. According to Unifem (the United Nations Development Fund for Women) and the Afghan independent human rights commission, 57% of Afghan marriages are child marriages – where one partner is under the age of 16. In a study of 200 underage wives, 40% had been married between the ages of 10 and 13, 32.5% at 14, and 27.5% at 15. In many communities, women are banned from leaving the house or family compound. This leads to a host of other disabilities. Women are not allowed to take jobs. Girls are prevented from going to school. In the minds of western politicians and the media, these prohibitions are often associated exclusively with the Taliban. Yet the forced isolation of women by keeping them confined is a deep-seated part of Afghan rural culture. It is also found in poorer parts of the major cities.
190,000 Iraqi Casualities