Prophet Muhammad killed Safiya’s husband, father and brother and the same day married to her forcibly
Do you know that Muhammad killed Safiyya’s husband father and brother and same day he married to her.
Regarding such matters, i suggest you should investigate before propagating lies. you are a victim of these atheist propaganda.
Note the following point
1. Safiya herself stated that she dreamed of getting married to prophet mohammed pbuh.
3. Safiya was beaten badly by her first jewish husband because of her desire to marry to the person she saw in her dream
4. Safiya was given the status of “Mothers of the belivers” no lesser then QUEEN of ISLAM !
5. Safiya husband and father and brother were not ‘Murdered’ ! they were ‘KILLED’ as a consequence of a BATTLE which they them selves invited ! They were ‘KILLED’ while fighting; the same way they ‘KILLED’ their opponents !
6. Her father, husband joined the ranks of Quraish and the tribes to fight against the muslims in the BATTLE OF TRENCH!.. they were KILLED because of their choice to be in a part of WAR.
7. They were KILLED just because they DESIRED to KILL others IN A WAR…………
8. She remained alive several years after mohammed and she was quite wealthy. She could run away if she ever wanted to, INSTEAD, she chose to DEFEND the Muslim side during several occasions.
9. She defended third caliph of ISLAM Hazrat Othman r.a. by risking her life. instead of SUPPORTING THE enemy forces who have surrounded the medina. SHE HAD PLENTY OF CHANCES TO TAKE HER REVENGE INSTEAD SHE WAS THERE HELPING MUSLIMS
these all shows
YOU ARE THE GREATEST VICTIM OF THESE ATHEIST PROPAGANDA MACHINES !!
Was Sayyidah Safiya willing for the marriage?
As to the question whether Sayyidah Safiya (RA) was willing for the marriage or not, no body’s conjecture but her own words can make things clear. The following narration explains in detail:
When Safiya came to the Holy Prophet (pbuh), he said to her; ‘Among the Jews your father did not stop in his enmity towards me until Allah destroyed him.’ She said: ‘O Allah’s Messenger! Indeed Allah says in His book, ‘No one will take anyone else’s burden’. So the Holy Prophet (PBUH) said to her: ‘Make your choice, if you will chose Islam I’ll select you for myself and if you chose Judaism, I’ll set you free and send you to your people.’ She said; ‘O Allah’s Messenger indeed I longed for Islam and testified for you even before you gave me this invitation when I came to you. I have no guardian among the Jews, neither father nor brother and I prefer Islam over disbelief. Allah and His Messenger are dear to me then freedom and to return to my people.” (Ibn Saad 8/123)
Lest one should doubt this narration as to how did Sayyidah Safiya (RA) know before embracing Islam that Allah says in His book ‘No one will take anyone else’s burden’, it needs to be clarified that even in the Jewish scriptures the same is mentioned e.g. in Ezekial 18: 20 and it is comprehendible that she coming from a Jewish background knew it.
About a Companion standing armed outside their camp and Sayyidah Safiya’s feelings:
Unaware of such an affectionate talk between Holy Prophet (PBUH) and Sayyidah Safiya(RA) , one of the pious Companions, Sayyidina Abu Ayub (RA), stood armed outside their camp for the fear that Sayyidah Safiya, whose father and brother were killed in the battle, may try to harm the Prophet (pbuh) (Ibn Saad 8/126). Some Missionaries refer to this happening giving an impression as if Sayyidah Safiya (RA) was forced into marriage and was really unhappy. While the very conversation quoted above belies such a notion, it must also be known that Abu Ayub (RA) was standing there voluntarily and Holy Prophet (PBUH) had not made him to stand there as he knew the actual position of Sayyidah Safiya. The pious companion in his innocence didn’t know and the cunning polemicists in their evil designs run away from the fact that much before Holy Prophet (PBUH) reached Khyber the All-Wise, the Almighty had sown the seeds of the love of the Prophet in the heart of Sayyidah Safiya (RA).
When Allah’s Messenger (pbuh) reached Khyber while Safiya was a bride at her place. She saw in her dream that a sun came into her lap. She mentioned it before her husband. He said; ‘By Allah you do not wish for anyone except the King who has come upon us.’ Allah’s Messenger conquered Khyber and her husband was killed. From that time (of dream) she loved that the Prophet (pbuh) may marry her.(Tabarani Kabeer, Hadith 19667)
Ibn Umar narrates: In the eye of Sayyidah Safiya was a scar. Holy Prophet (pbuh) said to her, ‘What is this scar in your eye?’ She said, ‘I mentioned before my husband that I saw a moon falling into my lap in a dream so he slapped me and said; ‘Do you long for the King of Yathrib [i.e. Holy Prophet pbuh]’ She said: ‘There was none more hateful to me then Allah’s Messenger (pbuh) as he killed my father and husband. [But] the Prophet (pbuh) explained, ‘O Safiya your father instigated the Arabs against me and did so and so…’ He kept on explaining until that feeling (of hatred) vanished from me.’
(Tabarani Kabeer, Hadith 19668. Albani classified it as Sahih in his Silsala Sahiha H. 2793)
Taking together all the narrations above we come to know that Sayyidah Safiya (RA) had a feeling of affection for the Prophet (pbuh) before they met (Tabarani 19667). When her father and husband were killed in the battle she developed some feeling of hatred for the Prophet (PBUH) for natural reasons but when the Prophet (PBUH) explained to her what all her father did to him (Tabarani 19668) she realized that her father met such an end because of his own deeds (Ibn Saad 8/123) and so her ill feelings for the Prophet (PBUH) completely vanished and she was left with the feelings of love for the Prophet (pbuh) that the All-Wise and Almighty had put in her heart through a dream (Tabarani 19667 & 19668).
Truly unique and inscrutable are the ways of My Lord!